SFTP is an easy and secure way for Brokers to get started integrating with OTR Solutions. Here are the steps you should follow to get integrating with us:
- Send an email to [email protected] with the subject line, "CompanyName - New Payment SFTP integration". This email should include the following items in the body of the email:
- Your company name
- The IP address of the machine that will be submitting the files
- The type of integrator that you are. In this case, it would be "Broker Payments".
- Your contact email
- After the integration request has been received by the integrations team and has processed the request, you should receive a secure email with the following information:
- The Host Server URL
- A Payment Template File
- A copy of the instructions on how to submit an payment
After you have received the credentials for SFTP you are ready to start submitting payments using SFTP. While there are multiple ways to accomplish this, we recommend using a client such as FileZilla. To submit an payments for processing please do the following:
Type in your credentials for SFTP into the software you are using and connect to the fileshare.
Once you have connected, you should be in the inbound folder of your fileshare. This is where you will submit the CSV containing the payment data. The CSV file should follow the template you were sent in the email with your credentials and will also be available in the templates folder.
After you have submitted the files via the SFTP service our payment processor will collect the files every 15 minutes. Once the payment has been processed, the CSV will be moved to the processed folder in the root of the fileshare.
Updated 7 months ago